Want to Be a Guest Author?
The Buzz is always looking for great blog articles on topics about craft beer, wine, cider and spirits. If we publish your blog post, you will be rewarded with credits to spend at LetsPour on craft beer, artisan spirits, ciders, craft soda, wine or swag.
- Posts should be around 500 – 800 words (never more than 1,000).
- Your article needs to be original material not already published on your blog or elsewhere.
- Ideas: craft beer or spirits reviews / debate-inspiring top lists / tasting menu and entertainment ideas for craft beer, spirits, wine, ciders and even sodas / review of gear or swag for beer, spirits, etc. / homebrew recipes that have won awards or other accolades.
- Please proofread your material before submitting – we won’t likely publish drafts.
- Include a brief bio at the start of your blog post (photo, name, email, where you work or blog, link to your website and social profiles).
- Original photos are encouraged, but not necessary. If you submit photos, they should be at least 620px wide x 420px tall. Photos can be somewhat taller if necessary. If they are your photos, please provide credit information. If the photos are someone else’s work, we cannot guarantee that we will publish them.
- We will let you know within two weeks whether the article is acceptable for publication and give you an approximate publication date. Submitting a blog article does not guarantee publication.
- LetsPour will issue $10 store credit per blog post within 1 week of article publication. You will need to create an account at LetsPour in order to use your credits.
- You must provide an email address in your bio (see above) so we can let you know if your submission is accepted.
- By submitting a guest blog post, you accept and agree to our Guest Blogger Agreement at the end of this page.
Guest Blogger Agreement
By submitting an article to The Buzz blog for consideration, you consent to the following simple rules:
In submitting an article / guest blog post, you are not guaranteed to be published. The Buzz reserves the right to publish or not publish.
We reserve the right to remove and permanently delete published articles without notice, for any reason we deem sufficient.
Your article / blog post submission must be your original, never published work.
If you use sources in your article, you must provide them at the end of the article, along with a link to the source.
You must not plagiarize others in your article.
In submitting your article, you grant The Buzz and LetsPour.com a perpetual, royalty free license to use the content however we wish so long as we give you credit as author.
We may accept your article / blog post and make minor edits to comply with our mission, site layout and blog tone.
You are welcome to submit an author bio and links to your social profiles and website. However, we ask that you refrain from promoting yourself, your company and/or your products in the body of the article.
Once you submit your article, you are still responsible for its content.